- To determine the amount of the real property, there should be prepared an immovable valuation report which should be accepted by the Capital Market Board in accordance with valuation standards by valuation expert who has a valid license.
- Based on the value in the immovable valuation report that shows the market value, the value of immovable/immovables in US dollars is calculated on the effective selling rate of the Central Bank of Turkey at the date of transaction.
- You must commit that the immovable property which you have purchased for purpose of obtaining Turkish citizenship will not be sold for 3 years.
- If you sell the property before the 3-year period required, your citizenship will be revoked.
- Funds shall be legitimate to proceed with investment.
No nationality is officially restricted.